Monday, October 4, 2010

Can a girl have too much stationery?

It isn't a little known fact that ladies love collecting shoes, handbags, clothes, etc.
I, however, don't quite fit that bill.
Not that I don't have an appreciation for the above mentioned items,
but my money is divided between fashion & stationery (... and food.. and books!).

You must therefore surely understand why I couldn't resist these when I saw them.


Being the kind person that I am, *cough* I just had to list some on Etsy too,
for those who share the same stationery/paper/letter writing fetish as me.
Yup, this is what was in the teaser picture in my last post!

I'll be listing a few items everyday, so keep checking back if you like what you see :)


So tell me, are you a lover of paper and stationery too?
Do you make any of your own?

5 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

The little post-it notes are cute, but the weiner dog stickers are a hoot! I'd have those stuck on everything.

I have a ton of mini post-it nbotes that ar really just for marking a page in a book. Why did I buy them??? The colors were too cool! LOL

Have a wonderful day!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
<><

My Life Under the Bus said...

Gaaa....I totally hoard paper for unknown uses.....lovelovelove a pretty piece of paper....especially vintage postcards....don't tell anyone ! : )

Happy Tuesday !

M.M.E. said...

Such great stationary! I write letters once a week and I'm always on the lookout for new stationery.

Unknown said...

Those are awesom items. I'm not much of a stationary and notes person, but I appreciate their beauty and fun.

Unknown said...

i love photos,stationary, notes, paper and snail mail! (and those puffy elephant stickers - I HAVE THEM TOO :)) nice to know that there are other ppl in the world who share the fascination and wonder of all these things :D
love browsing your blogs/etsy - which is blank now? :( - and photos.. you're indeed so talented and inspiring.
nv thought of making my own stationary but thanks for d idea... perhaps can dabble with it more in my free time. now am into sewing felt dolls... havent made time to write letters and send cards in a while due to work.
keep on crafting, doodling and inspiring! :)