Monday, October 11, 2010

"B" is for Bicycle

My goodness.... time flies way too quickly!
I've been meaning to blog again, but the weekend slipped by before I could even type a word!
Gotta brush up on my time management, I suppose~



Buck on Bike silk s...
$60.00

the bicycle pocket ...
$38.00

The Bicycle - Postc...
$4.00

leather billfold wa...
$

Large - Vital Bicyc...
$28.00

Vintage Black and W...
$5.00

Screen Printed Orga...
$18.50

Your Brass Bicycle ...
$12.00

red bike button. se...
$7.00

A Bicycle History M...
$12.00

Lets take a bike r...
$2.50

retro revival bicyc...
$20.00

Vital Bicycle, scre...
$20.00

Bicycle mini hardco...
$15.00

Mouse Pad - Road Bi...
$

Collecting Flowers ...
$4.50

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.


My postcard, "The Bicycle" was recently featured in SweetNSassySewing's lovely treasury, "B" is for Bicycle".
Such a neat theme, don't you think? I love taking pictures of bicycles. There's such a nostalgic air about them (apart from mountain bikes, that is).

Do take a look at the rest of the picks in this treasury. I think they were great finds!
Gotta love the bicycle screenprinted glassware & the gift tags! :)

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

That's a cool treasury! I had no idea there were so many bicycles on etsy!


Hope you'll stop by my blog today!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
<><