Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Countdown to Christmas: Packaging Finds

It's exactly two months to Christmas!
My does time fly by... It seems like I was just celebrating the beginning of 2010!
One of my favorite things about Christmas is deciding how to wrap presents because to me, that's part of what makes the gift special. :)

Packaging Finds on Etsy - "A White Christmas"


Decorative Edge Journal Tags by ShoeBoxMemoriesDLuxe


Recycled Paper Snowflakes by barefootkitchenwitch


Pom Pom Cord
by cresentplace


Jute Twine by olivemanna


Scalloped glassine bags by sweetfindings

For more picks, have a look at this treasury I made (Click here)

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Beautiful wrapping findings.

I used to spend a grewat dela of time wrapping packages and they all had ornaments, toys, candy, bows on all of them! Now... wrapped, no bows, no ornaments. LOL

Have a wonderful day!

<><

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Meeling said...

Love the pom pom cord!