Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cute stuff ahead & a Thursday Blog Hop!

RememberDecember is branching out to things other than just post & notecards.
Any guesses what's in the basket?


***

I just discovered what a blog hop is from Moonangelnay's blog.
If you aren't already familiar with it (like me!), here's a description from linkytools.com:

A blog hop is a linky list that is SHARED ON MULTIPLE BLOGS.
When several blogs put the same linky list code on their blog, the
exact same list appears on each blog.

Blog visitors can submit their entries on any blog that contains the list.
The entries will appear on each blog where the list resides.

Blog readers see the same list on each blog, and can "HOP" from blog
to blog seeing the same list of links to follow: BLOG HOP!

Sounds like a great idea to me! Enter your blog into the list to join the party! :)



7 comments:

Babamoon said...

just realised im following already, but thoughts i'd say hello and thank you for including the linky tool! i love the image above!

best wishes!

dreneewilson said...

Very cool, I'm a follower!
Namaste

jlcjbuzz said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is very cute. Great idea for the blog hop! I joined! Following as jlcjbuzz (Carol).

Strand Of Pearls Woman said...

Much gratitude for the Blog Hop. Love the idea!

Lindsey Strittmatter said...

Thanks for following my blog! Love your site and your stuff :)

Carol said...

I'm a new follower, will you follow me?
http://songberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/buzz-on-by-thursday-blog-hop.html

Christine Peh said...

Thanks for dropping by & following me, ladies!

Hey Carol! Thanks for following me! I've just checked and realized that I'm already following your blog! :)